For more than 50 years, Oilgear has manufactured high-quality hydraulic systems. The VB high-pressure valve is a part of that legacy — making sure a variety of applications can regulate the pressure in their operations. Available in both normally closed and normally open models, these valves are made to fit your system requirements.
Base Hydraulic Symbol
At A Glance
- Valves: High-Pressure
These heavy-duty, two-port bypass valves are ready for hydraulic systems that use a variety of fluids. And their design features make them a fit for a range of applications.
Important Design Features
- Low-pressure pilot actuation
- Increases pilot valve life and minimizes internal leakage
- Fail-safe feature
- Available normally open or normally closed to fit
- Multiple sequencing operation
- Allows greater flexibility in normally closed models
- Pilot or integral solenoid pilot operation
- Seated poppet for low leakage
- One-way flow direction
- Different materials available
- Carbon steel, stainless steel, brass plated and ceramic options available
- Made to handle a range of special fluids
Ready to Order
Oilgear is up to the challenge, regardless of your application. Our wide range of pumps are renowned for their longevity, dependability and durability–no matter the harsh environment. Find out more about all of the pumps we offer and how we can help be the solution for you.Where To Buy
Please see the included documentation.