WARNING: Several unauthorized repair facilities claim to have Oilgear OEM parts and/or claim to test to Oilgear factory specifications. These organizations have no affiliation with Oilgear. Please contact Oilgear for additional information.
Maintenance of valves is necessary, and it takes the right team of experts to ensure your equipment will stand the test of time. Our commitment to quality extends beyond finding the right Oilgear valve for your application and we take pride in the support we are able to provide so that your downtime can be kept to a minimum.
Oilgear valves are made to last and we wouldn’t have it any other way. Our goal is to provide you with a quality product that addresses your current and future needs.
Our team of engineers understands the harsh environments that Oilgear products encounter and plan for products that will provide high performance in the dirtiest, grimiest places on Earth.
Oilgear’s full life cycle support applies to our certified valve repair service as well, so you don’t have to worry about your product being too far gone. Our repair process makes sure that we address your specific valve’s needs, with a disassembly and inspection process that provides us with the necessary steps to move forward and get your valve fixed right the first time.
Once the repairs have been made, we put your valve through rigorous testing to ensure your repaired valve is ready to go once you get it back.
VALVE SERVICE AND REPAIR
Oilgear offers full support of all of its valve product lines. Some of the product lines still supported today include:
- Olmsted Valve repair and service
- Towler Prefill Valve repair and refurbishment
- Olmsted Prefill Valve repair
- Oilgear Prefill Valve repair
- Hydrostack Valve replacement parts
- Towler Valve replacement and repair
- Oilgear Servo Valve repair and replacement
- Olmsted Spool Valve service and repair
- Oilgear Spool Valve repair
- Oilgear Foot Valve repair
- Oilgear Directional Valve repair
- Oilgear WG Valve repair
- Oilgear LG Valve repair
- Oilgear DIN Valve repair
- Oilgear Cartridge Valve refurbishment and replacement